[osgi-dev] Class space schema in OSGi core specification

Neil Bartlett njbartlett at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 06:31:56 EDT 2011

Another way to say this is that the upper right corner of A *could* be
part of the class space, if there were any references to those
packages from within the shaded class space... i.e., it's not blocked
or incompatible.

It just happens that there are no references to it from the class
space so it doesn't need to be included. This is the only difference
between the upper right and lower right parts of A. The diagram is not
sufficiently clear on this point.

Regards
Neil