[osgi-dev] Work flow control

Peter Lauri peterlauri at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 03:19:19 EST 2010

Hi,

We have a software that contains of multiple bundles that perform some specific tasks that are being connected via service interfaces. The flow of the application is that data enters via one service interface and then output is given via another service interface. Now for the complete flow we need to give an summary report of the process, as some if the intermediate bundles performs tasks that are of important to know if sub tasks are successful or not.

Is there any standard of doing this in OSGi? Our last way out is to include our own WorkFlow interface that we pass to the components of interest and they need to fill these ones out.

With regards,
Peter lauri