[osgi-dev] Factory for registering services in Declarative Service

Neil Bartlett njbartlett at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 05:04:47 EST 2010

Creating objects of different classes based on configuration data is not supported by Declarative Services. The DS runtime always instantiates the class named in the "implementation" element.

You will need to drop down to the ServiceTracker API to achieve what you are trying to do.

Neil

Sent from my BlackBerry