[osgi-dev] OSGi Research Challenge 2008 - The OSGi Resolver

docdwo at web.de docdwo at web.de
Fri Jun 20 04:52:30 EDT 2008

Thanks for the hints so far. First thing i did was checking about
the progress of SAT-Solvers in general and SAT4J in particular, and
I must admit that I am impressed. So this is at least a very promising
approach. I checked out the p2 sources, has anyone some
documentation about the use of SAT4J in p2? I would be very
interested in that. Am I right that related to the OSGI-Resolver the
only source of detailed information is the source code of the
existing resolver org.eclipse.osgi.internal.module.ResolverImpl
and the OSGI spec?
Jetzt neu! Schützen Sie Ihren PC mit McAfee und WEB.DE. 30 Tage