[osgi-dev] OSGi Research Challenge 2008 - The OSGi Resolver

docdwo at web.de docdwo at web.de
Fri Jun 20 04:52:30 EDT 2008

Thanks for the hints so far. First thing i did was checking about
the progress of SAT-Solvers in general and SAT4J in particular, and
I must admit that I am impressed. So this is at least a very promising
approach. I checked out the p2 sources, has anyone some
documentation about the use of SAT4J in p2? I would be very
interested in that. Am I right that related to the OSGI-Resolver the
only source of detailed information is the source code of the
existing resolver org.eclipse.osgi.internal.module.ResolverImpl
and the OSGI spec?