[osgi-dev] How to make callback on OSGi services?

Duc Lam Vu ichbinconan at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 08:42:03 EDT 2007

Hi all,

So far with my knowledge, I already know that Configuration Admin Serivce can make a callback to method updated(Dictionary data) to OSGi service that implements ManagedService interface. Are there any other OSGi services that provide the similar functionality of invoking a callback to OSGi services due to a reaction with change in OSGi runtime environment?

Kind Regards,
Vu.