[osgi-dev] How to put invoked functions in a specific order

Bin Conan ichbinconan at gmx.de
Mon Mar 5 12:01:04 EST 2007

Dear all,

I register a class service named ABC in an OSGi platform. Class ABC contains 3 functions, namely D, E and F. I would like to know if there is a way to allow OSGi runtime enviroment to make those functions call automatically and internally after it invokes the default "start(BundleContext bc) function" in an order D, then E and finally F without any interferene of users or involvement of third-pary OSGi bundles? Is it feasible? Would anyone answer me the question?

Many thanks in advance.

Conan.
--
Jetzt GMX ProMail testen: www.gmx.net/de/go/mailfooter/promail-out