[osgi-dev] SAT recommendation

Aggelos Mpimpoudis a.mpimpoydhs at di.uoa.gr
Fri Apr 20 21:15:09 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Continuing my exploration of OSGi, I found that ServiceActivatorToolkit
developed by BandXi would make my life easier with the service registry
and all the matters that come to you, when you hear about a bundle that
is importing services.
/*SAT, for those who never heard of it, is a part of OHF project (dont
know if it started as part of this project) (look it up, at eclipse.org)*/
Would you encourage a new OSGi developer, to try SAT from his first steps?
Is it safe to dump the servicetracker and switch to SAT method at this
early steps or would you suggest to keep on with the first?
Thank you very much in advance!

A fan of OSGi middleware,
Aggelos Mpimpoudis

My Best Regards @all
--
Dept. of Informatics & Telecommunications, University of Athens
Athens, Greece
GSM +306942075153 / Msn: grnemo at hotmail.com
mailto:a.mpimpoydhs at di.uoa.gr