[jsr-291-eg] Strawman module system interoperation framework

Glyn Normington glyn_normington at uk.ibm.com
Fri Feb 16 10:58:55 EST 2007

I just contributed ([1]) a strawman module system interoperation framework
to Apache Felix so that it is visible to members of the experts groups of
JSR 277 and JSR 291. See docs/README for an introduction.

I expect further discussion to occur in the JSR 277 Expert Group hopefully
resulting in a proposal being brought to the JSR 291 Expert Group for
review in due course.

Please note that I am on vacation returning on Wednesday 21 February and
won't see any emails until then.

Glyn

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-216

Unless stated otherwise above: