[jsr-291-eg] Final Release

Glyn Normington glyn_normington at uk.ibm.com
Wed Aug 15 10:33:15 EDT 2007

JSR 291 went Final Release a few days ago while I was on leave.
Congratulations, and my personal thanks, to all of you who contributed to
making this possible!

I propose to keep this Expert Group in existence at least until JSRs 277
and 294 have gone Final Release. In particular, the JSR 277 Expert Group
expects to produce a proposal for interroperation with JSR 291 which we
will need to review and comment on.

Glyn

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.