[jsr-291-eg] EDR comments

Strigun, Vladimir A vladimir.a.strigun at intel.com
Thu Aug 31 07:20:51 EDT 2006

Glyn,

I received several comments regarding EDR from my colleagues. Sorry if
I'm being late with the input.

Page 89: description of org.osgi.framework.processor property. I believe
that x86-64 is applicable for amd64 and em64t. Could you please update
in the next revision?

Is it possible to add diagram showing the various layers (security,
module, life cycle, etc.) and their inter-relationships, and important
components within each layer upfront in the document? I suggest adding
the diagram to OSGi framework overview chapter. I think it will be
useful and will orient reader with general OSGi architecture.

A few use cases that show the sequence of components loaded / executed
and from which layers will also be useful in understand the typical
control flows in OSGi

Thanks,

Vladimir.