[jsr-291-eg] Fw: [announce] EasyBeans, the Objectweb EJB3 Container implementation is available as OSGi Bundles

Glyn Normington glyn_normington at uk.ibm.com
Wed Aug 30 08:43:23 EDT 2006

Here's a good example of OSGi exploitation on Java SE. Apologies if you've
seen it already.

http://wiki.easybeans.org/xwiki/bin/Main/OSGi is particularly interesting
as it describes why EasyBeans chose OSGi and highlights dynamic lifecycle
(which is pleasing given the title of JSR 291).

Glyn
----- Forwarded by Glyn Normington/UK/IBM on 30/08/2006 13:42 -----

Guillaume Sauthier <Guillaume.Sauthier at objectweb.org> wrote on 29/08/2006
16:23:27: