[jsr-291-eg] EDR has started

Glyn Normington glyn_normington at uk.ibm.com
Thu Aug 3 05:11:21 EDT 2006

The EDR review period started yesterday thanks to the PMO. See [1].

Unfortunately, the spec. package available for download has been
truncated/corrupted, so I've asked the PMO to fix that.

Meanwhile, anyone who needs the spec. package can also obtain it from the
URL in the note below.

Please note that I am going on vacation on Friday and will return on 29
August at which point I'll gather together comments on the EDR spec. and
forward them to this list for our consideration.

Glyn

[1] http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=291