[interest] OSGi DevCon 2012 - Call For Papers Deadline Approaching

Mike Francis mike.francis at paremus.com
Tue Oct 11 07:00:05 EDT 2011

The OSGi DevCon 2012 Call For Papers deadline is only 1 month away - yep
that's right it closes on Nov 11th, 2011.

Thanks to those who have already made submissions, but we know there are
more of you just itching to get your submissions in! So please don't delay
get them in as soon as you can, rather than the day before, as it certainly
helps us plan and ensure the high quality of the conference.

We are looking for:

-          experience papers,

-          tutorials,

-          theory papers,

-          tool demos,

-          frameworks,

-          cool ideas,

-          suggestions for improvements,

-          and anything else you can think of!

Thanks to you all, OSGi adoption is growing - we had more coverage than ever
before at JavaOne last week.  So with your help we look forward to offering
a compelling program at OSGI DevCon 2012 to continue this trend.

You can find details on how to submit a proposal at
http://www.osgi.org/DevCon2012/Home. If you have any questions you can reach
us at osgidevcon2012 at osgi.org.

OSGi DevCon Committee

Peter Kriens